MA-700 Series >> MA-725F
Digital Matrix Amplifier
If you are tired of PC programming but still need a Matrix Amplifier, here's a solution for you.
Preamplifier, 6x4 Matrix, DSP and four channels of class-D amplification (250W/Ch) in an easy to use package that does not require a computer to configure. All settings are made by dip switches.
• 4 stereo line and 2 priority MIC/LINE inputs with matrix routing to 4 amplifier outputs.
• 2 priority inputs with different priority level for paging or other audio source to override stereo line inputs.
• Each priority input has input gain level, mute sensitivity and mute hold time adjustments.
• 4 channels of 250W Class-D amplifier at 70V/100V
• Independent DSP preset selection per each channel and 50Hz HPF for speaker protections.
• DSP preset selections include general EQs, TOA speaker EQs and X-over settings to be used with subwoofers.
• Each output channel also has auxiliary line output to deliver audio to other audio systems for scale expansions.
• Up to 4 wall mount remote control, WP-700 can be connected to control the line input selection and output volume.
• 100-240V universal power supply.